He likes them on backwards so he can see the picture in the front. I don't care, as long as they are on him, I am happy! But once I started laughing at his behind, he wanted to see what was so funny.
He got this guitar from the library for reading 6 books, well, I read them to him. He loves playing air guitar. He's a character. Has lots of quirks, more than the average person I think, but that is a whole other post!
For Dallin I went with Thirsties Duo wraps and prefolds. After doing the math I should save several hundreds of dollars doing it with Dallin, and thousands to use them again on another kid or two. When a family is unemployed and forking out tuition money for 3 years, this just seemed like the thing to do. Cloth diapering just isn't what it used to be, thank goodness.
Thumbs up!
Got Dallin his own sunglasses.