Saturday, July 18, 2009

An afternoon outside

We did everything there is to do close by our apartment yesterday. Beach, boardwalk, and a grassy area.
Love these shots of Dallin peeking through the play structures, as you've probably noticed. I've posted a few recently.
Dallin wanting to be big. He climbs up on the structures and plays with the big kids, or watches them, like he is in the picture. He's still not walking!
Cody, Levi, and Tanner
Dallin not liking the feel of grass on his leg.
Tanner and Levi
"I want to be big SO bad, so i can scoot too!"
Cruising
Caught Ellie a little off gaurd, but she looks so angelic in her pretty white dress. I was a little obsessed with it and taking pictures her in it.


Dana's sandy feet.

Sawyer, looking so adorably cool.

I never put pictures of the kids' moms on the blog. Here's Courtney with Cody (she's also mom of Ellie).