Friday, July 10, 2009

A little overboard with the pictures

We went to a park I hadn't been too, so I had to take my camera. It was right next to a lake with boats. So gorgeous! I took way too many pictures! These were some of my favorites.
Tanner looks so angelic in this one. So out of character. :)Pure joyEllie
Walker. He makes such a colorful picture with his red hair, I think I photographed him as much as my own kids.
Giovanni
Dallin's double jointed toesMany have asked what the quality of the video is on my camera. It actually looks a lot better on a big screen. I need to adjust the settings to get a better quality small one, I guess. But here is a little video of some of the kids out the park. I think it is adorable. This never got old. They did it over and over.