Saturday, July 04, 2009

The first part of our 4th

The kids all decorated scooters and bikes and did a little parade for the APX guys and threw candy at them. Tanner started it and got way ahead.

Dallin and Walker (eating, or should I saw regurgitating, a tootsie roll he snatched from Dallin)

Dana (can sleep anywhere aparently), and Kelty

Tanner and Ellie (girls are so great at posing for pictures. I didn't even have to ask her to look at me she just saw me pointing the camera at her and she flashed a smile. She's a sweeties, and so adorable in her 4th of July outfit)

And Brilee, same as Ellie, just instantly smiled when she saw the camera. Her mom makes head bands like the one she is wearing and sells them, among many other adorable accessories. (Anyone interested?) I wish she sold more boy stuff.

These are sand sculptures on the beach. Pretty amazing


To be continued. . .