We headed over to Griffin Creek to play. I am trying really hard to keep the kids active and not in front of the TV. Sometimes I just feel like being at home, but the kids like to play on the computer or watch TV, so it is better to get away sometimes. I love being out in the fresh air and seeing the kids play together.
Amber started calling Tanner "Bubba". I think it is cute. I don't know how she comes up with these nick names.
We go to the library a couple times a week usually. There is this weird looking statue that they kids play on sometimes.
Drew and Whitney had a little family birthday party at the Family Fun Center. Paula and I ventured up into Cactus Jack with the kids. It was actually really fun to feel like a kid again playing tag and getting all sweaty from playing hard.
Nate went up to Portland for some classes this weekend, so me and the kids went to visit Grandma and Grandpa Tanner in Rogue River one afternoon. Dallin liked messing with the chickens.
They played on the zip line a bit too.