Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter Morning

 The kids love a good treasure hunt, so I found some creative mom blogger who created one, and I used it. :) There were clues that lead them around the house to find a little easter toy.

I like how this scavenger hunt emphasizes why we celebrate Easter.

Dallin got an R2 D2 Bop It! game, and Tanner got a Perplex maze. The girls were with me when I was picking stuff out, so they had the surprise ruined. Amber wanted a little vacuum cleaner and Ashlyn wanted a nail dryer with nail polish and stickers.  I hate all the cheap toys that usually go in Easter Baskets that just break or clutter the house til I secretly throw them away.

They had little treat eggs along the way. Those Peeps have way too much color in them.  
After church we dyed some Easter eggs. We purchase eggs from our Bishop's family who have lots of chickens. We found the dying brown eggs created some lovely colors.