Dallin's class went to on orthodontist's office for a field trip, and I went to help. Kind of a weird place to go for a field trip, but they made it kind of fun. The kids made a mold of their thumb with plaster. Learned about x rays and heard about how bad thumb sucking is for your teeth. :) Best part was getting this fun tee shirt probably.
When I go into say good night to the girls they always ask what we are going to do the the next day. I try to have plenty for them to do so we don't get bored and watch TV all day. The library is so fantastic. We go there for Toddlerobics and story time sometimes. They do movies sometimes and crafts. These pictures below are from Todderobics last week. They dance, sing, blow bubbles, shake rattles and ribbons and play with a giant parachute.
The girls are best friends. I am so glad Ashlyn's birthday is in October and I had her at home with Amber this school year. I am already thinking about what we will do next year when she goes to school. :(
Found the girls like this again. I just can't resist taking a picture.
Found the girls like this again. I just can't resist taking a picture.
We have had many lovely sunny days lately. After gymnastics one day we went to the park. That is why she is in the little unitard. She is going to be a great gymnast. Very flexible and surprisingly strong.
Home Depot does a free building clinic for kids every month. We don't always get to go since we have sports a lot of the year, but it worked out for us to go this past weekend. They built wagons. These projects end up in the trash real quick, but it is a fun project where they get to learn how to follow directions and use tools. Such a fun time.
It is supposed to rain for the next couple of weeks, so maybe some Kid Time and library this week. Being a stay at home mom is the best!
I am taking classes to be a Physical Therapy Assistant right now. Just one pre requisite class at at time until Amber goes to Kindergarten, but I will miss this time I have with my little ones. They are definitely more fun than a "real" job.
I am taking classes to be a Physical Therapy Assistant right now. Just one pre requisite class at at time until Amber goes to Kindergarten, but I will miss this time I have with my little ones. They are definitely more fun than a "real" job.