Sunday, March 13, 2016

Growing up

Ashlyn's preschool went to a farm for a field trip. Siblings and parents got to come if they wanted, and Amber thought she wanted to go. We lasted about 15 minutes then Amber was too cold to stay. {thank goodness} I am not an animal lover. The smell of animal poo and hay was grossing me out. 
There were llamas, donkeys, horses, dogs, goats and cows. Ashlyn loves preschool, and Amber is super excited to go next year. She is growing up faster than the rest of the kids did, I think. I don't like it. :(

She even thinks she is ready for a bra. 
And to give up her naps. Grrr. Sometimes all she gets is a quick power nap in the car. She was the quickest to give up naps.
Speaking of growing up too fast, Ashlyn went to the Kindergarten Launch this week. She met the teachers and the principle and got a tour of the school. She is so ready and super excited. Why am I so nervous to send my little girls to school???

Look how mature Tanner is, reading scriptures on his own. Not sure how much he is absorbing, but I was happy to see it. It is a dream come true. :)