I reluctantly took a spinning class a few weeks ago, thinking I couldn't handle it, but it is my new obsession. So fun! So hard, but the best workout! The bikes keep track of how many miles you go and I bike about 18 miles on average per class! And you burn 500+ calories too. Try it. You will like it. I was telling Nate it is like a drug. Try it once and you are hooked.

The other thing I've been into is vegan cooking. It is a whole new world of cooking, and I like it. I am finding that "vegan" doesn't necessarily mean healthy, like you might think. A lot of it is though. One of my favorite recipes is black bean burgers.


The other thing I've been into is vegan cooking. It is a whole new world of cooking, and I like it. I am finding that "vegan" doesn't necessarily mean healthy, like you might think. A lot of it is though. One of my favorite recipes is black bean burgers.
