I ask why, and he says, "Because I am busy!" It's sad that I have said it so often that he's picked it up. I don't want to be too busy to do stuff for or with him. However, I am not sure he understands what it means. This morning he was downstairs when I was making the bed upstairs, and he asked me to zip up his zipper for him. I told him to do it and he said he couldn't because he was busy. A few minutes later he is climbing the stairs for me to do it for him. Must not have been too busy.
Here are my boys lately.
My mom got these and several other costumes at WalMart after Halloween for $0.10 a piece. These are my boys' version of dress up clothes. Check out the string of saliva coming from Dallin's mouth in the first one. :) Yep he still drools!