Thursday, November 15, 2012

More Ashlyn

I realize I am slacking on the blog these days. Seems like things have slowed down for us, and there hasn't been much going on. I am pretty low on energy these days, and feel like I do a lot of sitting around not feeling like myself. I can't wait to get my energy back with the 2nd trimester. I had my first ultrasound this week. Things are much less exciting the 4th time around. When the tech found the heart beat she looked over at me to see my excitement and aw, but I was kind of like, cool, can I wipe this goo off and get out of here? :) Not really, but that is what I was thinking. Pregnancy was sort of fun the first time, even the second time, but it got old with number 3, and number 4 is not off to a good start. Only 30 weeks to go. {sigh} 
Anyway...
Ashlyn loves bubble baths, and she discovered bubbles are tasty.