Thursday, November 01, 2012

Halloween

We had a couple of clowns for Halloween. I didn't think Ashlyn would want make up but she started putting her own on when I was working on Dallin, so we did make up. Dallin woke up around 6 and came into our room and asked if it was Halloween yet. He's been so excited. Got dressed up first thing in the morning.
 I found Dallin like this the other night. Wore his wig to bed. :)
 We went trick or treating in our neighborhood, and apparently it is a popular neighborhood to trick or treat in. There were cars parked all up and down our streets and kids and parents EVERYWHERE.  Glad our lights were out and we didn't have to buy candy, we would have had to spend a fortune with the number of kids out. Joel and Drew came with us. I was amazed at the energy they all had. Ashlyn walked/ran the whole night. Dallin was the one that pooped out and went in the stroller half the night. 
Now I need to figure out how to get rid of all the candy before I eat it all.