Monday, November 05, 2012

Ashlyn's 2 year pictures and some Dallin


Ashlyn turned 2 in October and I almost forgot to take her 2 year old pictures. That would have been a shame since she is such a fun, cute 2 year old, and so quick to smile. She has so much personality and is coming out of her shell a lot these days. 

 This beautiful dress was given to her by her aunt Mickie. We LOVE it! So cute. I want to put her in it all the time to get plenty of use out of it. Ashlyn is just "a little peanut", like her pediatrician said, so she should fit it for a while.
You know how they say you are half your adult height when you are 2? Well, she is 33 inches now, so that would make her 66 inches when she is an adult, or 5'6". That is a great height for a girl. 

Dallin wanted his picture taken too, and is such a goof ball. He was making all kinds of silly faces. This one on the right was my favorite. I don't think I took 4 year old pictures for him, so guess these are them.