Thursday, September 27, 2012

Running for her life

We were playing in front of our house last night and a couple of neighborhood dogs came to play. My kids don't love dogs, in fact, they are scared of them most of the time. Why is it that dogs love little people? They loved to chase Ashlyn, and she was terrified. Here she is running from one.
Safe in Dad's arms.

I know I look like a horrible mom, taking a picture of my daughter being harassed by a dog, but they weren't going to hurt her. :)



She was paranoid the whole time we were outside. Always aware of where the dogs were. 

Ashlyn always bites her blanket. Has since she was a baby. I don't know why. She clamps her teeth down so hard she shakes. I need a video, it is so funny.
Another thing she has always done, is let her tongue hang out. Pay attention to it in the next few pictures.
Chasing Drew like a dog chases a car.
Dallin in another goofy outfit. He wore this hat and gloves to bed last night. He was learning to throw Frisbee last night. 
His Aunt Paula was teaching him proper technique.