Ashlyn likes to get dressed on her own, which I love, however, this is how she often ends up. Both legs in one leg of her shorts, shirt on around her waist (pretty impressive that her waist can fit through the head hole), and onsie unbuttoned. She has been wearing panties lately. I am trying to get her ready for potty training. She never wants to go near the toilet, but maybe if she gets wet a few times she will. She will be 2 in October, so it is about time.
Tanner go his face painted at a little fair at a park. Dallin didn't go, but when Tanner got home he wanted a bat on his face too. We even went out to dinner looking like that. Funny how kids could care less that everyone is looking at them. Maybe they like that.
By the way, I love having a mantle that I can decorate for the holidays. I am brainstorming for Christmas already, and I barely got my fall one up.
