Friday, January 13, 2012

Our family lately

Not much going on for us these days, well, nothing interesting. Nate is doing his 4th clinical affiliation here in town. He's enjoying working on necks and backs. I am getting us ready to move end of February, and taking pictures here and there. I started up a Facebook page if you want to "like" me click on the link on the side of my blog. I'd love that! 

We, Nate and I, are doing the same 6 week Wellness Challenge I did around Thanksgiving. I am glad he is joining me this time around. It makes not eating sweets much easier since neither of us can. We set a personal goal at the beginning of the challenge, and mine was to keep a food journal for the 6 weeks. I do it with myfitnesspal.com, which is my favorite online food journal. I've tried several. It has helped me to be extra careful about portion sizes. I am down a couple pounds already just by being more aware. I had been struggling with the last few pounds I wanted to lose, and this is making a difference.

Every time I set up my backdrops and props Ashlyn comes on over and plops in the middle of everything.
Took pictures of this little girl this week. See more here. I am doing two more kids tomorrow.