I haven't published growth stats for my kids in a long time. They have been pretty much normal (uninteresting) in their growth. Ashlyn had her appointment today, and she hasn't gained any weight. She is still 20 lbs (12th percentile). Not off the charts small, but coming from much higher percentiles it seems small. She is normal in height (50th percentile). I thought she was looking thinner. Doc wants her to gain weight by 18 months. I just gave Ashlyn her first peanut butter sandwich today after asking the doc if he thought it was ok (I get nervous about p.b.), and she likes it! I have always wanted a kid I could make a peanut butter sandwich for. :) So quick and easy. I think Tanner ruined it for Dallin, saying they are yucky and make you sick. If you have any ideas for healthy fatty foods for kids send them my way. Avocados are a no go, so don't mention it. :) I wish she liked them.
I took pictures of these cute sisters this weekend. I love taking pictures of little girls. So quick to smile. I am doing a few boys in the next couple weeks. You could see more here.
