Wednesday, November 16, 2011

"I'm an indian"

We went to story time at the library the other day and Tanner wore this head band that he made at school. It has feathers on it and is supposed to be an indian head dress. Well, a bus load of preschool kids from the indian reservation in Fort Hall came to story time today. When Tanner was coloring after stories, he told the lady who did story time that he was an indian. I think he got some funny looks. :)
 Have you ever seen these squeezy baby foods? I love them for Ashlyn. She won't eat baby food from a jar any more because she can't do it by herself, but she will hold one of these and suck it down.
Took pictures of this cutie, Ashton, the other day. It was cool, breezy, and a it rained a little, but she was a good sport, and oh so cute. See more on my photography blog.