We just found out that Nate's next clinical affiliation (from January to March) isn't going to work out.
It was supposed to be at a clinic 1 mile from our house, and it was
going to be perfect. So it is up in the air he will be doing. Hoping to
stay local still, but we will see.
I got to do another newborn shoot yesterday. People ask what my favorite subjects are and I am starting to love doing newborns. I think it is because Michaela has been helping me, but they just turn out so cute.
Families are what I do most often, but they are challenging for lots of reasons. An example of a challenging session was the Hinton's. Still enjoyed it though and what I can learn from them. It was cold, and had to be done in 2 sessions because their little guy didn't want to be photographed. Even candidly it was hard, because he was off and runnin' (and fast) or unhappy that he was being held. He is about 2, totally to be expected.
I do love doing couples too. They listen to your directions, and usually want their picture taken. :)

Don't worry, I should be slowing with all the photography posts soon, I don't think I will do many more families this year since it is getting cold. You can see more of the baby on my photography blog and more of this family soon, if you like.
I have been taking so many pictures, that I forget about my own family. I will have more of my family soon.