Sunday, November 27, 2011

"I smell something"

Dallin is our child that makes you laugh without even trying. Always saying something weird with a totally serious look. 
Here is a video of him singing. (Ashyln chimes in at just the right time too.)
Nate took Dallin to the bathroom at Walmart, and Dallin insists on sitting on the toilet when he goes, so Nate took him in a stall. Dallin gets situated and sniffs. Here is how the conversation went.
Dalling: I smell something. [sniffs].
Nate: Uh huh.
Dallin: I smell poop! Then he bends over and looks under the stall.
Nate: Uh huh.
Dallin: It's him! Pointing at the guy in the next stall.
Ha ha! How would you like to be that man?
 **********************
After church today Dallin sees some pigeons. He rolls down his window and yells. I ask what he is doing and he said he is trying to scare the "Holy Ghostesses". Nate had told him about when Jesus was baptized and the Holy Ghost was present in the form of a dove.

I found a cute tutorial about how to make these bow ties. I think it is cute on Tanner. A little large. I will make it smaller next time.