Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Kid Time

Medford got a bit cooler since I lived here as a kid. They have a children's play place called Kid Time where they have TONS of activities for the kiddos. They do a music and movement program and crafts and have...well I will show you in pictures some of the fun things they have for kids to do.
They have a 3 years and under area. Ashlyn loved the ball pit. I just made this bow for here. Love the cork screw ones. I think I will make a bunch more. Oh, and see her two front teeth? Just broke through.
 Dallin played by himself at the lemonade stand for a good half hour.
Tanner was ALL over the place. He interacts with other kids a lot. Makes friends everywhere he goes.
 My cousin Chawna got a membership too. I think we will be at Kid Time at least once a week with Toki and Li, her two youngest. This is the water area.
 Dallin also likes to hoard the plastic food in a shopping cart. If you even come near it he screeches. 
Fun stuff!