As you know, Nate and I are doing the Insanity workout program. We really like it. It is a good, HARD workout. I haven't lost much weight, only a pound, but I feel my endurance and speed are improving. I am toning up too. I've been doing it about 3 weeks. I am working out less with Insanity than I was in Idaho, by over an hour a day. If I add my hour long daily walk back in, maybe I would lose weight. I started adding some running into my routine though. I will tell you why below.
Tanner joined Nate for today's workout. :)
I think Insanity is giving me the confidence to possibly take on this insane challenge. . .

The Grand Teton Relay. If it is divided up equally it is 15 miles per person, done in smaller increments. You run til it is done. It is a beautiful course and would be with some really fun friends. I am pretty sure I am going to do it, just need to officially pay up and commit myself.
