We got our computer back and it didn't cost us nearly as much as buying a new computer, so we are REALLY happy. We didn't lose too much from our hard drive when it crashed either. I've learned my lesson: BACK UP EVERYTHING. REGULARLY. I am ashamed to admit I even own an external hard drive; I just got lazy and didn't back anything up for a year.
I have a lot of blogging to catch up on. Here is a little bit of what we have been doing.
A little sledding


I little hair cutting. I cut mine too, but it isn't any different than last time.

I little, no, a lot of playing

A little photographing

And a whole lot of loving Ashlyn. She is so sweet. We love having her in our family.

I have a lot of blogging to catch up on. Here is a little bit of what we have been doing.
A little sledding


I little hair cutting. I cut mine too, but it isn't any different than last time.
I little, no, a lot of playing
A little photographing
And a whole lot of loving Ashlyn. She is so sweet. We love having her in our family.