Saturday, June 19, 2010

Father's Day

First of all. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! to all the dads out there, especially my dad, dad-in-law and husband.You are all wonderful men who bless my life and my boys' so much. Love you all.

We are back in Pocatello and it is good to be back. Utah was fun while it lasted. The last few days we celebrated my nephew Ty's birthday. We went to Toy Story 3 (really fun movie), and then to a park for pizza and cake. Cute cake huh? Kristin, Mickie's sister did it. Next birthday cake I make I will try this fondant. I am told it is very easy.
I love how babies hate the feel of grass on their legs so they walk on hands and feet.
We saw Erin and her kids one last time too at a splash park. Reconnecting with friends was one of the best parts about being in Utah.
And we enjoyed our last couple days with the Garner's. What a great family to let us stay with them.Tanner is already missing them. He used to sneak upstairs when I was still sleeping to play with the big boys. They were all so patient with Tanner and Dallin.