Tuesday, June 01, 2010

A belly shot, since some of you love these things

I admit I like to see other people's belly shots, I hate taking them of myself though. I don't feel so beautiful when I am prego. But here you go. I am 19 weeks. If I was in Pocatello right now I would know the sex of the baby, but since I am in Utah, it will have to wait until we get back on the 21st of June. Oh well.

We had a fun Memorial Day with family and friends at 7 Peaks. I know we should have been visiting graves; we will start that tradition next year. We should be in Oregon for an internship and we know some deceased people there. Anyway, we bought season passes to 7 Peaks even though we only have 3 weeks left. There was a can't-pass-up deal (one $5 more than a day pass) plus the kids are free. So we will be going a lot until we go. Tanner loved going down the big slides with Nate. Such a fun place! Pictures to come. I need to get some from Mickie. I was scared to take my DSLR.

Just finished a book called Original Fast Foods, another health one. Loved it. I am kind of back on the plant based diet now that cravings for meat and dairy have gone away. I think going back to a more normal diet made me put on weight a little fast in the beginning of pregnancy. Not that I've put on more than I should, it is just a bit faster than with the first two.