Sunday, June 27, 2010

23 week belly shot

So I tried to turn my head to look at the camera but felt lame, so here is a profile belly shot. 23 weeks. I feel real big already, can't imagine what 17 more weeks will bring!

Notice the strange shadows on the picture? Well that is Nate's pinky blocking the flash. Ha ha. He holds his tacos like that too. I imagine if he drank tea, that pinky would be up then too. He thought it was funny too, I am not making fun of him without his consent. :)
Quick story. Today at church Tanner started talking about penises in sacrament meeting. I don't know why it comes up at church, of all places. He did this when we were in Bluffdale too. He said "Mom? Do girls have penises?" The people behind us heard and were laughing of course.