Sunday, March 15, 2009

"Like Jordan's!"

When I brush Tanner's hair I brush it to the side. Lately, Tanner has been pulling it up saying "Like Jordan's!" So then I have to do a fohawk. It is really cute, but he has really coarse hair that likes to lay flat and go forward, so the fohawk only lasts about 5 minutes. Even with product!

Nate comes home tomorrow! I'm so excited! It hasn't been a horrible week because I have done everything I can think of to keep busy, but we've definitely missed him.

He had a pretty good experience in L.A. No sales but came close a couple times. It was a lack of knowledge that costed him the sales. He was kicking himself later. But now he knows and can correct it later. They say it usually takes 40 hours of knocking doors to get a sale and he maybe did 15 hours. He'll go to Idaho Falls to get some more practice. Anyone know anyone there who might want a free security system???