Anyway. I like the car seat. Tanner will use it. It's fairly easy to adjust. Sturdy. Reclines some, not as much as I'd like, but fine. I like that you can remove the back and it can become a booster seat later. Did you know that kids are supposed to be in a booster until they are 4'9"? That is between 8 to 12 years old! The head rest makes it so he can sleep comfortably in the car. Tanner loves the cup holder. So, I'd recommend it to anyone who has a kid outgrowing their baby car seat.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Car seat review
Anyway. I like the car seat. Tanner will use it. It's fairly easy to adjust. Sturdy. Reclines some, not as much as I'd like, but fine. I like that you can remove the back and it can become a booster seat later. Did you know that kids are supposed to be in a booster until they are 4'9"? That is between 8 to 12 years old! The head rest makes it so he can sleep comfortably in the car. Tanner loves the cup holder. So, I'd recommend it to anyone who has a kid outgrowing their baby car seat.