Wednesday, April 09, 2008

The trouble 2 boys can get into

My friend Aubrey had her 2nd baby boy yesterday, so I watched her 2 year old for a couple hours. Tanner loves this kid! They had a good time but got in all kinds of trouble when I wasn't right there with them. My apartment is pretty baby proof for Tanner but not Jamison, his friend. They found an open bottle of baby powder and shook it around. Got into the baby wipes and had all 200+ of them on the floor. Then they pulled out all the diapers that weren't in a sealed pack. A little later they went to my room and I found them with my bottle of Tums dumped on the floor and they were eating them and saying "yum yum" when I walked in. I don't think they ate many of them before I found them. But oh boy! I can just image what kind of mentor Tanner will be for his little brother. We still love to have Jamison come over; I just know better how to prepare for him.