Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I'm a Blogaholic

I was just thinking, I blog about pretty much anything, even if it isn't that interesting--like this stroller. I just got it yesterday and was so excited I had to take a picture for the blog. I always have my blog in the back of my head and look for opportunities to post. I am pretty sure that my mom is the only one that appreciates every little detail of my life. At least I think she does.
Anyway, the stroller so far is awesome, but I haven't used it much yet. I thought my first one was too until I started using it. But get this, there is a speaker next to Tanner's head where I can hook up an MP3 player for the kids to listen to music. Too bad we don't have one. My birthday is coming up. hint. hint. Just kidding. I want to take it for a spin, but need a second kid. Guess I will steal my nephew so I don't look silly taking my one kid out in a double stroller.