Sunday everyone went home. We ate a yummy lasagna with Jordan and Michaela and went for a walk to the park. Oh I have to mention this; Tanner can say Michaela. We tried to get him to say his other uncle or aunts names which are easy--Matt and Mickie, but he wouldn't. Michaela is all he will say. But it is Jordan's name too, he calls both Jordan and Michaela "Lila". It is really cute. Of course it makes Michaela feel special. Wonder if he will pick up Tracie's name. She is my sister who is coming back to school for the summer. So excited to have her back.
Anyway, it was another beautiful day. I think spring is officially here. Here is Tanner and Nate looking for a plane in the sky. Tanner loves them and hears them before anyone else can; those and dogs, as you can see in the video below. Sorry it is sideways and you can't really hear the dogs that he was barking with because of the wind.
Here is another prego picture. I am 32 weeks now. Still feeling pretty good. Uncomfortable most of the time but the end is getting near.