Sunday, August 30, 2015

Marshall Reunion

I don't know if I would call our gathering a reunion or not. When I think of a reunion I think of big planned out events, and Marshalls just don't do that.  We planned this a couple days before and just brought whatever food and activities we felt like to a pavilion at a park that we didn't even reserve. :) Typical. It was a great time though. 
Shaye (Jesse's wife)
Chawna (my cousin)

 Anna, Carmalee, and Aili (my cousins)
 Kris and Ally (I think that is her name, my uncle Jusin has 6 daughters whose names all start with A, and we hardly ever see them, so I can't keep track of them all. I am ashamed.)
 Tanner and Jace (Michelle's (my cousin) son)
Maysa (Michelle's daughter) and Dallin
Chawna and her nephew on the Moala side of the family. 
 Amber
 Justin and Shawn (my uncles)
 Dad and Tracie (my sister)
 Shaye and Jesse (my brother)
 Chawna and Michelle (my cousins)
 Ashlyn
Maile (Michelle's daughter) and Whitney (Paul's daughter)
 My grandma, Carma
 Young Sook and Tawnya (my aunts)
 Ashlyn and Maysa
Amber
 Dallin
 Chawna and Me

 And Michelle
 And Tracie and Kris