It is sort of tradition to go to Harris beach each summer. Only one brother of mine wasn't there, so it was a good turn out. I had a couple aunts and uncles join us and my brothers in-laws too.
I thought it was too cold to get in the water, but of course it didn't seem to bother to boys, at least not at first. They were shivering after they got out.
I am helping a friend with some pictures of a wrap he is selling on Amazon called Haul'a Baby, so Nate took a few of me in it. Very comfy, versatile wrap, by the way.
Me, Amber, and Tracie
Dad
We did some fishing while we were there, and actually caught, and ate some fish! Jesse was in town from Eugene. He will start school there in the fall. Excited to have him and his wife closer.
It has been fun having Kris around for the last couple weeks. She has been on break from BYU-Idaho. Only one more semester and then she will be back! To stay, hopefully. And be a Medical Assistant.














