Thursday, June 19, 2014

Earrings and Graduation

Ashlyn has been bugging us about getting her ears pierced. Not sure where she is getting the idea. I showed her a YouTube video of a 2 year old getting her ears pierced, and not even that scared her. She asked to watch it again and again. Wierdo.
 So we bought her some sticker earrings, that she seems to be totally satisfied with. 
Love this crooked smile. 
And these EYES! I can stare at this girl all day, she is such a doll face.
 Dallin graduated from Kindergarden last week. He has had a good year. Turns out he is kind of a smart kid. :)
 Here is his wonderful teacher Mrs. Einck. We hope he gets another great teacher for 1st grade.

The sang some songs they have learned this ear. They learned quite a lot of sign language. I was impressed. Not that the signs in the song in the video are real sign language. The other songs they performed had American Sign Language in them.