Nate coached Dallin's soccer team this year. It was Dallin's first year playing. He really enjoyed it and played really well. I wasn't sure he would be into it. Tanner always seemed like our athletic on, but Dallin has been surprising me. We ran in the "Agony of DeFeet" at their school this past week, and Dallin finished before Tanner. I think it hurt Tanner's ego a little, but it is ok. It is good for him once in a while.
They called their team the "Flaming Tornados". Dallin came up with it. Funny because Tanner's team was the "Flaming Ninjas", which I think Tanner came up with. Not sure what all the "Flaming" is about, but whatever.
Nate was a good coach. His team respected him, and he was patient with them.
Goal! Oh yeah! This kid was awesome. Super excited, and just happy to be there.
I love how little kids have smiles on their face when playing soccer. You don't see that as much with the older kids. Gets a little more serious when you are older.
"I'm open!"








