Ashlyn wanted her pony tale taken out, but I was in the bathroom, so she got our the scissors and tried to cut out the rubber band by herself. She ended up cutting out a chunk of hair. So she got a hair cut. Broke my heart. The blonde ends came off. Tanner said she looks like a teenager. Ha ha. She does look older I think.
The teachers in the Medford School District are on strike. The kids have been out of school for 3 days, and will start 1/2 days tomorrow until the strike is over. I am not sure if I will send the kids or not. The schools only get about 7 substitute teachers, when they normally have closer to 20. Lots of combined classes and chaos is what it will probably be. So we did some school work at home for a bit. I have decided I am not a good teacher. I hope the strike doesn't last long.
We had Bonnie, Dallin's friend, over today too.
I am good at teaching arts and crafts, but academics just aren't as fun.
Can't leave Amber out. Cutie pie.




