Sunday, February 09, 2014

Amber is 8 months…almost

Ok, in a couple of days Amber will be 8 months, but I stayed home from church with the girls today and had some time to kill. We have had a stomach bug make its way through our family. I am the only who hasn't gotten it. yet. 

Notice the faux hawk is down? I have gotten used to it, and I like her with her hair down also, I guess.
 Her tongue is twisted or sticking out in almost all of these. 
 Notice creepy Ashlyn in the background? She really wanted to be in the pictures.
 Amber isn't quite crawling yet. Doesn't even look like she wants too. Nate sure wants her to for some reason. That is the physical therapist in him. He even works with her to try to get her to do it. I am in no hurry. I like a stationary baby.
 She has learned to clap, and thinks it is so exciting.
 See, that darn tongue. it is not cute. I believe Ashlyn would do that too. Yep, here is a picture of Ashlyn clapping and twisting her tongue. I can't believe the resemblance! She is like Ashlyn's clone.