We got the movie "Little Rascals" for Nate's birthday and the kids love it! The are saying "O-Tay" now and singing "I gotta pickle. Hey! Hey!" My favorite is when they sing "You are so beautiful". Dallin and Ashlyn did it for me to record. Tanner was too embarrassed.
I love this face! She has turned into such a confident little girl.
She used to be shy and wouldn't smile without covering it or trying to hold back, now she just lets it shine. I hope she says this confident. I read this article called "When Your Mother Says She's Fat" that I really liked. It talked about how our daughters pick up on how we feel about ourselves, and they take on a lot of our attitudes. I would hate for my girls to have low self esteem because they perceived that I have poor self esteem. I am really trying to be conscientious of how I act, and what I say around my kids, so they feel good about themselves.

