We got to join friends and family at the railroad park this week. Dallin literally rode on the train every single time it went around while we were there. Tanner would have too, I imagine, if he didn't get sick and puke. It was probably 100ish degrees outside, so that + junk food + motion = sick Tanner. Poor guy.
The kids' cousin Ty also rode the train every time it went. He is OBSESSED with trains. He was very cute to photograph.
Oh, I guess Ashlyn went every time too. She sat in the lap of someone different almost every time around too. She's not shy.
The babies. Emma went. Amber did not.
Maylee's face is my favorite. This was the only smile I got out of her.
Here is pretty much the whole group. Thanks Kay for a fun evening!
Nate came strait from work, and didn't have shorts to change into, so he rolled up his pants. :)
See, look at Ty in all these pictures. Pure excitement.







