Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Christmas

It is so fun having little kids on Christmas morning. They are so easily excited, and it makes me happy.
 I made these super hero pillow shams for the boys' beds. We got them a bunk bed so they are in the same room now, and we are doing a super hero theme. Maybe I will take some pictures some time. I did some paintings for their walls of Spider Man, Bat Man, Wonder Woman and Captain America.
 Dallin was so excited about everything and kept saying "I wanted this!" He didn't ever know what he wanted for Christmas when we'd ask, so I am glad he was pleased.
 K'nex is a little advanced for a 6 year old but he and Nate put it together over a couple of days, and he will be able to do it by himself one day. 
 Ashlyn likes to push things, so she loves this doll stroller. She also got a little shopping cart that she wheels around the house.
 Christmas afternoon we went to my parents' house for lunch/dinner. Everyone got games, so we brought them and played them. It is so nice to live by family now. Two of my brother's families were with us, and my sister Tracie, and we got to Skype with my sister, Kris, who is on her mission in North Carolina. And my brother, Jesse, is serving in Texas. He got to call too. So it was a good day.