I think there is something about school that makes kids really love projects and activities. Tanner is always asking to do an activity or craft, and it seems to have started when he started school.
Thank goodness for Pinterest or I would be short on ideas!
I've started collecting all kinds of garbage to use in crafts: toilet paper rolls, egg cartons, plastic containers.
Dallin hasn't started school yet, so he doesn't quite have the attention span that Tanner does, so I end up finishing up his projects most of the time.
Egg carton monsters. Now, what to do with all these master pieces? I am not one to keep stuff like this around for long. We also have toilet paper roll angry birds, puppets, jet packs, and a Lorax tree craft cluttering my house.
We also made pumpkin chocolate chip muffins because Dallin LOVES to help in the kitchen.
It looks like Tanner has lost that tooth, but not really, it is just so loose it has moved to the side. He is scared to pull it out. The permanent tooth is coming up behind it. We are hoping it pushes it out painlessly. We talked to a dentist and she said it shouldn't be a problem if we wait it out.




