Here it is. Finally. I wanted to wait until there were pictures up on the wall before I took pictures. I didn't take pictures of the kids' rooms because I haven't done anything with them yet. And the master bedroom is still a work in progress. Maybe later.
Here is one view of our living room. This is our family picture collage. I am doing red and turquoise mostly, with some neutrals mixed in.

Other views of the living room. The ceilings are nice and high. Someday we will probably put our TV where the mirror is between those two small windows and get rid of our armoire.
What do you do with a space like this by the ceiling? I have no idea.
Our kitchen was hard to photograph; it is at a weird angle.
The master bathroom. Hard to get a good picture of it too, so here are our sinks.
And our laundry room.
The kids bathroom.
Our small backyard. It kind of wraps around the back more. We put a slip 'n slide out and left it out too long and it burned the grass. It is growing back though. I think we will reseed for next year. The grass is kind of funky. That mobile home that is split in half will be removed and there are more houses being built behind us. It is a great neighborhood. Several kids live close by that are our kids' ages.
We LOVE our new house. Some of my favorite features are the hardwood floors, dark carpet, the cabinets, the granite counter tops, gas fireplace, hybrid heating system, tall ceilings, lots of light, lots of storage space. We also like the ward we are in and the school the kids will go to. We couldn't be happier.




