Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Harris Beach II {who else was there}

We actually tent camped on this trip. I was worried about it since I have never done it with kids, not really. But the kids slept the best. Nate had to go sleep in the car because our air mattress deflated and he was touching the ground. Once he was off I slept find with Ashlyn by my side. I would do it again, in fact, we plan to next month. 
Cousins. Being silly. 
 Throwing pine cones in the fire.
 Pro Frisbee thrower--Tracie
 My uncle Shaun and his wife Young sok were there too. It is always a fun time when they are around. They  are pretty much adults size kids.
 My cousin Cody and his wife Katy
 My sisters Kris and Tracie.

 Dinner time
My parents came too, but stayed in a hotel. 
 My uncle Justin and his family are in town from Florida too, so they joined us for a day.
 Andrea, and uh, her sister (can't remember all my cousins name, believe it or not. Could be Ashley, Ali, or Angelie. I went to college when after Fran had her 4th daughter, I think, and they have 6, so I have a hard time remembering the last few names. I know, Horrible!)
 Kris sinking in the sand.
Here is how she got so deep. :)