Monday, August 22, 2011

Everyday life

I got my camera out just for fun when the kids were playing with blocks. It is kind of fun to capture ordinary life on camera.
Tanner is a tease, and kept jumping in front of the camera. He loves to hear people squealing, even me, maybe especially me. He will walk by and slap my butt. I told Nate he learned it from him, and he needs to stop before Tanner goes around slapping anyone's because it is normal occurrence at our house. lol.
 Ashlyn likes playing with the boys, and knows how to push Dallin's buttons. She had him screaming because she was taking "his" blocks. She has a mischievous side to her.
 
And she is very playful. Always raising her hands up in the air and screaming happily.
See Mickie, my kids are only half dressed too, and this is kind of a normal thing for us. :) Ashlyn's onsie isn't even snapped closed.

Dallin is very possessive and particular. It is his way or no way!
 Ashlyn adores this blanket that her Aunt Michaela made for her. She always snuggles her face in it.
Eskimo kisses
I love motherhood.