I haven't taken many videos of Ashlyn, but the other day she was jabbering. She is one of those that looks right at you and says what she is thinking, and looks at you for validation. Or she just talks to herself. I wonder if she will be chatty.
I also got this funny one of Tanner singing "Mean" by Taylor Swift with vampire teeth in his mouth.
All this goofiness reminds me, today Tanner spent some of his birthday money at the dollar store. He chose silly blue glasses with a mystery nose attached; he thinks it is a dragon nose. He has barely taken them off today. Tonight we went for a walk, and he rode his bike along side us, and of course he wore his glasses while he rode. We probably could have caused an accident with all the looks he got. He didn't even notice. I SO wish I had my camera. I may have to stage a reenactment. He makes me laugh how he will wear vampire teeth or weird glasses or a cape out in public (I usually let him, I see no harm in it) and it won't even phase him that it is a little strange.
Here is Tanner in the glasses and handcuffs he spent his birthday money on. Funny what things little boys will chose to buy. Glad he is so easy to please. Hope he stays that way.
And a picture of Dallin after he ate a blue Otter Pop. I can't even begin to tell you about Dallin's goofy quirks, so I will save that for another day. He, by far, makes us laugh the most.

