Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Quick update

I finally used my mom's camera to get a picture of Ashlyn. She is a month old now. She has been a wonderful baby. I plan to do another fun photo shoot of her on Thanksgiving when I can borrow my uncle's nice camera. She is such a pretty little baby, if I may say so myself. I love her big blue eyes and delicate features.

Nate's dad and brother will be in town for Thanksgiving. We look forward to that. There will be about 35 people at our Thanksgiving dinner and volleyball game. That is my favorite part about being back in Oregon; all my family is here. I wish I liked the city better.

Nate's phone has been broken for about 2 weeks, so if you have tried to call/text him and he hasn't answered, know that is why. We can upgrade and get new phones beginning of December. Also, we don't get good cell phone reception so if I don't answer or respond to your calls or texts, know that I am not avoiding you it is just us living in the boondocks.

Happy Thanksgiving!