Friday, November 12, 2010

My excuse

Maybe you've noticed that I haven't been blogging lately. Well, it is because I forgot my camera in Idaho. I am so mad at myself. It is one of my most prized possessions and I can't have it for almost 2 months! I will borrow a camera here and there, but don't expect as many blog posts while we are in Oregon.

A quick update:
  • The trip was good. We split it up over two days and stayed at a hotel half way. The kids did great.
  • Nate seems to be liking his clinical affiliation just fine. I enjoy having him home in the evenings and not thinking about school when we are together.
  • Ashlyn is such a pleasant little girl. Not a bad sleeper or eater, not great, but not bad. The boys enjoy her when she is awake, and they don't seem to mind that she consumes so much of my attention. Must be the grandparents and family we are constantly around that help them not feel neglected.
  • Oregon is beautiful. I forgot how much I love the fall here. We think we want to end up here when Nate finishes school. Hopefully there will be job opportunities when the time comes.