Our ward did a pinewood derby race for an activity so we let the boys paint their cars. They were so proud of them. . .until race night. They didn't cross the finish line, and Tanner's lost a wheel and couldn't race anymore. Nate wasn't there due to a seminar, and I didn't know all the tricks to make them faster (adding weight, oiling wheels, adjusting axles), nor did I care, so we had 2 oz cars when they could have been up to 5 ozs. Oh well, they enjoyed the night still. Wish I took pictures of the actual race.


Sorry, lots of undie pictures. Didn't want them to ruin their clothes. And they would have. As you can see they painted various body parts.

Sorry, lots of undie pictures. Didn't want them to ruin their clothes. And they would have. As you can see they painted various body parts.