Ashlyn was born today, Sunday October 24, 2010, at 3:07 pm. She is 7 lb 3 oz, 20 in long. I think she looks a lot like Dallin did when he was born. Kelly progressed so rapidly after they broke her water that they gave her an intrathecal epidural just in time to push for three contractions. I am glad she came on the 24th because my brother's birthday is July 24th and my dad's is February 24th. So, it's easy to remember for my sake! We found out that the resident that delivered her has the same birthday and is the same age as Kelly. Crazy, huh?!
Looks like there is a 10 day check-up where they take her blood to do all the newborn tests, so we won't leave for my clinical in Oregon till after that. I took the pictures, so don't expect the best quality. Ashlyn and Kelly are both doing well. We can't wait to welcome Ashlyn into our home. Here are some pictures after the delivery and a couple not long after that with her mom.