Monday, June 29, 2009

Beautiful day at the beach

The beach is one thing I will miss most about living in NJ. I am trying to soak up this experience because it's not happening again. Today our day went like this:
  • walk/jog on the boardwalk
  • swim in the pool
  • lunch
  • naps
  • beach
  • dinner
  • baths
And we almost always have APX families there playing with us. It will be hard to transition back to normal life, especially in a new place. But we look forward to it.
Braden skim boarding. (I think that is what they call it.)




















Loving my Nikon D5000. Went with it because we didn't want to get a video camera too: they cost a couple hundred themselves. So far I haven't been disappointed. Haven't used the video feature much yet.































Doesn't it make you sick to see how many people there are just begging for skin cancer by sun bathing? I can't believe how vain people are, just wanting to be tan. I mean, I like to be tan, I guess, but not at that risk. Sorry if you go sun bathing, and are offended, but I don't take it back. :)